It is not uncommon for the manufacturer to determine after registering the certificate of conformity - be it an EAC-certificate or an EAC-declaration - that the information in the certificate of conformity must be updated or is not correct. For example: the address of the manufacturer has been changed, the name of the product has been updated, the product series is not specified correctly, no additional production sites of the manufacturer are specified, not all products are listed and so on. Of course, the manufacturer wants to fix these errors.
How can the applicant make the changes?
The answer is not difficult- it is impossible to make any changes to the EAC-certificate or declaration.
There are two reasons.
At the first, all information about the issued document is published in the electronic register and is accessible to everyone:
- In the register of certificates and declarations issued in Russia: https://fsa.gov.ru/
- In the register of certificates and declarations issued in Armenia: http://armnab.am/MMCertificatesListRU
- In the register of certificates and declarations issued in Belarus: https://tsouz.belgiss.by/
- In the register of certificates and declarations issued in Kazakhstan: http://www.rep.nca.kz/
- In the register of certificates and declarations issued in Kyrgyzstan: http://swis.trade.kg/Registry/CertificateOfConformity
At the second, the procedure and rules for the preparation of the certificate of conformity in accordance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union of December 25, 2012 No. 293 stipulate that the text may not be corrected after the publication of the certificate of conformity.
What should the manufacturer do to alter information in the EAC-certificate or EAC-declaration?
The only option is to have a new EAC certificate or declaration issued.
However, there are exceptions to the EAC declaration, enshrined in the decision of the Eurasian Economic Commission №41, March 20, 2018 "On the registration, suspension, renewal and termination of declarations of conformity".
An applicant may have a new EAC declaration issued based on existing test reports without having to go through a complete conformity assessment procedure again. The old EAC declaration is withdrawn.
This can only happen in the following cases:
- Improvement of typing errors
- Change in legal form, location or contact details of the applicant
- Change in legal form or location of the manufacturer
- Change of customs tariff number
How can the manufacturer avoid reprinting the certificate of conformity?
The basic rule is mindfulness. It is necessary to check the draft EAC-declarations and EAC-certificates responsibly and carefully. This data must be checked particularly carefully:
- The correct indication of the name of the manufacturer
- The address of the manufacturer
- List of production facilities if available
- Product name, customs tariff number
- Product range, models, types etc.
All of this must be checked before the EAC-certificate or declaration is registered and published in the electronic register of the declarations of conformity issued by the Eurasian Economic Union.
Our company Schmidt & Schmidt OHG will be happy to help you create the correct certificate of conformity.
The most important thing for us is the individual approach for each customer as well as transparency and the highest level of quality in our services.
- Fast processing of inquiries and orders
- Low costs thanks to high performance efficiency
- High quality of services
- A comprehensive range of services under the technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union.