The constantly developing Russian market is one desirable aim for many European entrepreneurs. High margins, 140 Mio of consuming clients and relatively little competitive constrains are important benefits of Russian market.
The complexity of Russian customs regulation, non-transparency of GOST or TR CU certification rules, bureaucracy and language barriers discourage many European entrepreneurs to sell their production in Russia.
Schmidt & Schmidt arranges export of your production to Russia. We prepare all needed documentation for export, provide certifications and conduct all negotiations with truck companies. We compile a complete set of documents for customs clearance and VAT refund.
- development of foreign trade contracts, which conform your interests and legal requirements
- certification for Russian market: GOST certification, TR ZU and EAC certification of conformity, hygiene certifications, RTN permissions, etc
- Binding Tariff Information
- technical and legal translation
- a wide choice of optimal logistic solutions for delivery of your production to your Russian customer
- complete customs clearance subject to the Russian customs duties’ regulations
- ATLAS Customs Clearance
- ATA Carnet and TIR Carnet process
- foreign exchange controls
- preparation and dispatch of certificates of manufacturing
- DDP-delivery and VAT refund
- quick and correct preparation of all documentation according to law and directives
- control of VAT refund
- export income go straight onto your bank account
- all certificates are issued in the name of your company, so you stay independent of your Russian business partner
- economy of personnel costs. You don’t need to hire Russian-speaking staff with experience in Russian foreign commerce
- extra benefits for your clients in Russia, because they don’t need to handle with customs clearance and VAT process
- due to our professional experience in export field we can find potential consumers for your production within a short period of time and start negotiations
Costs of our service:
Generally we perform fee-based services, while the percentage rate depends on different factors as such:
- the price of production
- frequency of deliveries
- dimensions and weight of production and complexity of its carriage
- terms and conditions of customs clearance and non-tariff regulation
We always find an individual concept for every client and offer a variety of payment methods, so we can fulfill our clients’ needs.
Our goal is to organize a quick and smoothly going export of your production to Russia!