On October 6, 2021, the public discussion of the draft of the board of the Eurasian Economic Union “On amendment of the resolution of the board of the Eurasian Economic Commission No. 170 of September 8, 2019” began. With the aforementioned decision No. 170, the list of products was approved for which a confirmation of conformity such as a fire safety certificate, an EAC certificate or an EAC declaration (or information about it) must be presented when submitting a customs declaration.
The changes put up for discussion provide for the replacement of individual HS-Codes in connection with the entry into force of the new edition of the uniform list of goods for foreign trade.
The HS-Codes are clarified for the following types of fire extinguishing equipment and fire protection:
- Foaming agent
- Wetting agents
- Gas fire extinguishing agents
- Command vehicles and rescue vehicles
- Flame retardants for wood
- Lighting trolley
- Uninterruptible power supplies for technical means of automation systems
- Fire alarm
- Fire alarm systems
- Special protective clothing for firefighters (general protective clothing against increased exposure to heat as well as insulating protective clothing)
- Fire brigade lamp, radio beacon, thermal imaging cameras
- Descenders for fire fighting
- Equipment for the maintenance of fire hoses
- Fire door
- Fire curtains
The renewed list of fire extinguishers and their HS-Codes will come into force with the new edition of the uniform list of goods for foreign trade on January 1, 2022.