Why Schmidt & Schmidt?
Since 2011 Schmidt & Schmidt has been a rapidly growing company. Last year the number of our employees doubled. Therefore, you are in exactly right place if you are looking for a young company with good career opportunities.
Our work in the office is constructive, and our employees have the necessary freedom to take responsibility for their tasks in a self-responsible and creative way.
With our customers and partners in more than 100 countries, Schmidt & Schmidt is closely intertwined with the global economy, that’s why you can have international career opportunities.
Your Development at Schmidt & Schmidt
With us, you will have not only challenges, but also our support. In order to meet our international customers with their individual requirements, we rely on a team of highly competent employees. It is our concern to work together and to develop your personal strengths.
In addition to regular meetings and briefings, we offer professional trainings. Together we will find out which training is right in your personal situation.
Rising with Schmidt & Schmidt
- Working Student: You can work flexible 20 hours per week and have an opportunity to apply your knowledge, which you gained at university.
- Associate: After your successfully completed degree, you can join us as an associate and work with your experienced colleagues.
- Consultant: With first consulting experience, you qualify for the position of a consultant. We give you the opportunity to be even more independent in your own projects.
- Senior Consultant: Our experienced consultants are entrusted with the independent management of projects.
- Manager: Do you have at least many years of relevant practical experience? Take over the management of several projects and lead employees.
- Partner: As a partner, you have considerable employee responsibility and deal with the care of our most important customers and shape the strategic direction of our company.
Your CV gives us an overview of your earlier career. We need:
- Contact data
- School education
- Information about your education (University, College, etc.)
- Professional experience (Internships, Working student jobs, Permanent positions, etc.)
- Experience abroad
We also need your Testimonies:
- High School Diploma
- Academic degrees
- Language Certificates
- Evidence of current studying (e.g. at University)
- Internship and employment certificates
Please send your documents in pdf-format to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your e-mail, colleague!