For those who would like to minimise risks when setting up foreign trade contracts or investing in companies in Europe, extracts from a commercial register are a first step towards obtaining reliable and comprehensive information about a business partner or client.
An extract from the European Business Register (EBR), as well as accounting data, gives you a unique opportunity to get important information about financial solvency and condition of your business partners. With the help of Schmidt & Schmidt, you can significantly reduce the risks associated with the possible insolvency of your customers and business partners and quickly recognize possible fraudsters trying to take advantage of you.
Schmidt & Schmidt offer extracts from commercial registers of the European Union countries, balance sheets and accounting statements, information on bankruptcy procedures, statutory books, lists of shareholders and other information that should minimise your risks.
An extract from the European Business Register can be used in order to:
- Obtain information about trade partners in Europe
- Negotiate foreign trade agreements
- File legal claims
- Register legal entities with foreign participation
- Check potential employers
- Apply for work visas to EU countries
Information is provided in the electronic form, in PDF format with a translation. If you need to provide an extract in court, it can be sent to you by post, in a notarised or apostilled form.
We verify whether a commercial register contains information about the company you are interested in, free of charge. Order a preliminary extract and you will receive the following information:
- Availability of an entry in a commercial register
- Cost of extract from a commercial register
- Other available documents
- Deadline for discharge
- Cost of apostille
- Commercial register extract sample (if available)
Extracts from the European Business Register
If you are negotiating a deal in the sphere of real estate, we can offer to get extracts from the land registers of the European Union countries, which contain descriptions of real estate items, their owners and encumbrance of rights.
You can also order the following information:
- Accounting statements and balance sheets of companies in the European Union countries
- Verification of tax ID of European companies
- Extracts from the real estate registers of the European Union
- Extracts from bankruptcy registers of EU countries
- Contact information of European businesses
You do not have to register or subscribe to get the information you need. Just send us your inquiry, state your corporate details and available data on a business in question. There is no need for you to delve into nuances of the European Union legislation: our specialists will submit requests themselves and find the missing information. As a result, you will get the original extract from a register with a translation as quickly as possible.
- Quality advice and personal approach to every client
- No need for registration or knowledge of foreign languages
- Courier delivery of extracts within one day
- Receiving information within 24 hours
We provide extracts from the register in strict compliance with the legislation of the EBR states and the General Data Protection Regulation.