Africa is the world’s second largest and second-most populous continent after Asia. Population of the continent has increased dramatically over the last 40 years, and now the number of people living here exceeds 1.2 billion. Half of the African population is younger than 25 years old, and the number keeps increasing today.
The African continent has abundance of natural resources. Some African countries are world’s leaders in mining of certain minerals, and sometimes even have a position of monopoly. Another major sector of African economies is agriculture.
Schmidt & Schmidt offer extracts from commercial registers of Africa, balance sheets and accounting statements, information on bankruptcy procedures, statutory books, lists of shareholders and other information that should minimise your risks.
With the help of Schmidt & Schmidt, you can significantly reduce the risks associated with the possible insolvency of your customers and business partners and quickly recognize potential fraudsters trying to take advantage of you.
Extracts from commercial registers can be used in order to:
- Obtain information about trade partners in America and check their reliability
- Negotiate foreign trade agreements
- File legal claims
- Register legal entities with foreign participation
- Check potential employers
Information is provided in the electronic form, in PDF format with a translation. If you need to provide an extract in court, it can be sent to you by post, in a notarised or apostilled form. Courier delivery of apostilled documents is paid separately by courier service tariffs.
- Quick and reliable inquiry processing
- Convenient order via online form
- Required document is sent as a PDF-file via e-mail
- Notarised translation
- No charge if required information is unavailable
- Apostille for extracts from commercial registers
- Confidentiality and personal data protection
- Quality service and happy customers
We verify whether a commercial register contains information about the company you are interested in, free of charge. Order a preliminary extract and you will receive the following information:
- Availability of an entry in a commercial register
- Cost of extract from a commercial register
- Other available documents
- Deadline for discharge
- Cost of apostille
- Commercial register extract sample (if available)