The Republic of Mali is a landlocked country in West Africa. Mali is a semi-presidential republic, with the president as head of state. Local currency is the West African CFA-Franc (XOF). The country's official language is French. Mali is a member of the United Nations (UN), the AKT-Group and other international organisations.
Mali is a developing country, economically heavily relying on agriculture and mining as well as development aid. The main natural resources being mined are gold, iron, copper, lead, zinc and uranium. Agriculture is the country's main employment sector, providing 80% of the working population with work. Cotton and gold are the primary export products, China being the main trade partner.
Mali has a mixed legal system, mostly shaped by french law and indigenous unwritten law.
Corporate practice is regulated in the Civil Code and other legal statutes.
Main types of businesses in Mali
- Société à Responsabilité Limitée – Limited liability company
- Société à Responsabilité Limitée Unipersonnelle (SARLU) – One-man company
- Société Anonyme – Public limited company
- Commerce général – Joint Venture
Additionally, registered merchants and foreign branch offices may operate in Mali.
Registration in the commercial register is managed by authorised district courts (Registre de Commerce et du Crédit Mobilier - RCCM). The commercial register was established in 2009.
All required documents for registration are submitted to and checked by the Agence pour la Promotion des Investissements au Mali (API-MALI).
Contents of the register:
- Full legal name
- Director and proprietors
- Current status (active/inactive)
- Type of business
- Full address
- Additional data
NB: Information about some companies may be unavailable, or available for a fee.
Search in the register is not free of charge. Search results are sent to you within 3-5 days after request submission.
To get a required document, we will need the following information about a company:
- Full legal name
- Registration number
Legalization of extracts from Mali
Mali did not accede to The Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents in 1966. Therefore, all malian documents are subject to legalization.
An extract from the business register of Mali can be used in order to:
- Obtain detailed information about potential business partners
- Negotiate foreign trade agreements
- File legal claims
- Register legal entities with foreign participation
- Check potential employers
You can order an extract without mandatory registration or subscription. Just complete our form and our employees will investigate for missing information, provide you with the extract, translate it to English and deliver the original, the translation as well as the bill for our services to you via mail.
There is no risk involved for you as we provide you with the documents in question on a fixed price. If requested, we will have the extract verified and apostilled. The documents are sent to you by mail. Special fees for the apostille apply.
- Quick and reliable inquiry processing
- Convenient order via online form
- Required document is sent as a PDF-file via e-mail
- Notarised translation
- No charge if required information is unavailable
- Apostille for extracts from commercial registers
- Confidentiality and personal data protection
- Quality service and happy customers
We verify whether a commercial register contains information about the company you are interested in, free of charge. Order a preliminary extract and you will receive the following information:
- Availability of an entry in a commercial register
- Cost of extract from a commercial register
- Other available documents
- Deadline for discharge
- Cost of apostille
- Commercial register extract sample (if available)
You can order free preliminary availability check of required information on our website.
|Service||Price incl. German VAT 19%||Price excl. VAT|
|Price for an Electronic Extract from Mali||from 119,00 €||from 100,00 €|
|Price for the translation of an Extract from Mali||from 41,65€||from 35,00€|
|Price for an Extract with Apostille without international shipping||from 1190,00 €||from 1000,00 €|