Burkina Faso is a state in West Africa. The country is a presidential republic, with the president as head of state. Local currency is the CFA-Franc BCEAO. The language predominantly spoken in Burkina Faso is French. Burkina Faso is a member of the United Nations, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, the AKP-Group and other international organisations.
Even though Burkina Faso is rich on economic goods, it ranks among the poorest countries in the world. Formally, the service sector is the dominant economic sector (accounts for almost have the GDP), however almost 90% of the countrie's total population work in agriculture.
The legal system is a mixture of islamic and french law.
Corporate practice is regulated by the law on commercial enterprises and other legal acts.
Main types of businesses in Burkina Faso:
- Société à responsabilité limitée – Limited liability corporation
- Société anonyme – Public limited corporation
- Société à nom collectif – Business partnership
The Centre for Formation of Enterprises (Centre des Formalités des Entreprises CEFORE) is responsible for registration in the commercial register of Burkina Faso.
Additionally, the commercial court (Tribunal de Commerce) is responsible for managing the commercial register.
Contents of the register:
- Full legal name
- Representative of the company
- President and proprietors
- Current status (active/inactive)
- Type of business
- Additional information
NB: Information about some companies may be unavailable, or available for a fee.
Search in the register is not free of charge. Search results are sent to you within 7-14 days after request submission.
Due to the severe political situation in Burkina Faso, requests for extracts from the commercial register may experience serious delay. In order to determine the general possibility of receiving information, a preliminary request has to be made.
To get a required document, we will need the following information about a company:
- Full legal name
Legalization of extracts from Burkina Faso:
Burkina Faso did not accede to The Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents in 1966. Therefore, all bolivian documents are subject to legalization.
An extract from the business register of Botswana can be used in order to:
- Obtain detailed information about potential business partners
- Negotiate foreign trade agreements
- File legal claims
- Register legal entities with foreign participation
- Check potential employers
You can order an extract without mandatory registration or subscription. Just complete our form and our employees will investigate for missing information, provide you with the extract, translate it to English and deliver the original, the translation as well as the bill for our services to you via mail.
There is no risk involved for you as we provide you with the documents in question on a fixed price. If requested, we will have the extract verified and apostilled. The documents are sent to you by mail. Special fees for the apostille apply.
- Quick and reliable inquiry processing
- Convenient order via online form
- Required document is sent as a PDF-file via e-mail
- Notarised translation
- No charge if required information is unavailable
- Apostille for extracts from commercial registers
- Confidentiality and personal data protection
- Quality service and happy customers
We verify whether a commercial register contains information about the company you are interested in, free of charge. Order a preliminary extract and you will receive the following information:
- Availability of an entry in a commercial register
- Cost of extract from a commercial register
- Other available documents
- Deadline for discharge
- Cost of apostille
- Commercial register extract sample (if available)
You can order free preliminary availability check of required information on our website.
|Service||Price incl. German VAT 19%||Price excl. VAT|
|Price for an Electronic Extract from Burkina Faso||from 23,80 €||from 20,00 €|
|Price for the translation of an Extract from Burkina Faso||from 41,65€||from 35,00€|
|Price for an Extract with Apostille without international shipping||from 1190,50 €||from 1000,00 €|