Many companies who want to sell their products in Russia, Kazakhstan or other mebmer countries of the Eurasian Economic Union find it very difficult to keep an overview in the regulation jungle of EAC marking, EAC certification, EAC declaration, state registration and GOST-norms. Our specialists at Schmidt & Schmidt dispose of several years of experience in the certification of products for the export to Russia, Kazakhstan and the EAEU and would like to share their expertise with you.
We offer various formats in which we teach you competencies on different topics:
- General Information on Technical Regulation in the EAEU
- Preparation of technical documentation for EAC certification
- Procedure and steps of EAC certification
- Conformity assessment requirements in specific industries e.g. plant engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering etc.
Our competent specialists can teach you necessary skills in practical workshops.
You can benefit from our knowledge easily from your computer as well. Register for one of our webinars!
Are you looking for a professional speaker? Our specialists offer to speak at various events about certification in Russia or Kazakhstan.
Are you planning to export your products to Russia, Kazakhstan or in the EAEU? We would be happy to advise you in advance.
We would be glad to assist you on site with the certification of your products in Russia, Kazakhstan and the EAEU and give you advice.
Technical regulations in the EAEU
Since 2011 the EAEU has adopted more than 45 technical regulations, which determine the process of importing products in one of the member states. The aim is to replace national standard, such as the GOST-R standards in Russia, GOST-K standards in Kazakhstan with uniform regulations and to bring the technical regulations of the EAEU into conformity with European standards.
The products of our clients are particularly often affected by the following technical regulations:
- TR CU 004/2011 On safety of low-voltage equipment
- TR CU 010/2011 On safety of machinery and equipment
- TR CU 012/2011 On safety of the EX equipment
- TR CU 016/2011 On safety of appliance burning gaseous fuels
- TR CU 018/2011 On safety of wheeled vehicles
- TR CU 019/2011 On safety of personal protective equipment
- TR CU 020/2011 On electromagnetic compatibility
- TR CU 021/2011 On safety of food
- TR CU 022/2011 On food marking
- TR CU 025/2012 On safety of furniture
- TR CU 029/2013 On safety of food additives, flavor enhancer and processing accessories
- TR CU 030/2012 On safety of lubricants, oils and special fluids
- TR CU 031/2012 On safety of agricultural or forestry operation vehicles and trailers n
- TR CU 032/2013 On safety of pressure equipment
- TR EAEU 037/2016 On restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
The procedure of safety justification also includes the risk assessment, which follows the ISO norms and therefore is equal for all countries. Within its framework all hazards involved in the operation of a machine are listed and assessed and measures to counteract them are taken. We also support you in the preparation of the risk assessment.
Schmidt & Schmidt offers ideal solutions for Russian and Kazakh market. We provide you with all needed certification for fair price. Our services for engines and industrial equipment certification offer you a way to save your time and money.
Our company is one reliable and secure partner. We promise you individual approach, absolute transparency, high reliability and excellent quality of our services.
Due to our knowledge management and constant enlargement of competence we are one excellent team of highly qualified Russian speaking specialists. Moreover we have organized a good cooperation with certification offices that are verified by Rosstandart, and several other authorities. All this makes certification process quick and smooth.
Schmidt & Schmidt strives for international leadership on the market for distribution of innovative industrial goods in Russia, Kazakhstan and GUS countries.
Our experienced specialists advise you on all questions about certification process and find the best way to minimize costs and increase sales potential of your production on Russian and Kazakh market.