Asia is the largest and most populous region of the world. Located in the Northern and Eastern hemispheres of the globe, Asia covers about 30% of total area of the Earth. Asia is extremely diverse in its climate, population, cultures, and economies. There are currently 49 United Nations member states and 6 dependent territories on the continent.
Nowadays, Asia is the home to major economic powers of the modern world. Such countries as China, India, Singapore, and South Korea rank high in the GDP lists; their rapid economic development makes them attractive to foreign investors and take them to the forefront of the international markets.
Schmidt & Schmidt offer extracts from commercial registers of Asia, balance sheets and accounting statements, information on bankruptcy procedures, statutory books, lists of shareholders and other information that should minimise your risks.
With the help of Schmidt & Schmidt, you can significantly reduce the risks associated with the possible insolvency of your customers and business partners and quickly recognize possible fraudsters trying to take advantage of you.
Extracts from commercial registers can be used in order to:
- Obtain information about trade partners in Asia and check their reliability
- Negotiate foreign trade agreements
- File legal claims
- Register legal entities with foreign participation
- Check potential employers
Information is provided in the electronic form, in PDF format with a translation. If you need to provide an extract in court, it can be sent to you by post, in a notarised or apostilled form. Courier delivery of apostilled documents is paid separately by courier service tariffs.
- Quick and reliable inquiry processing
- Convenient order via online form
- Required document is sent as a PDF-file via e-mail
- Notarised translation
- No charge if required information is unavailable
- Apostille for extracts from commercial registers
- Confidentiality and personal data protection
- Quality service and happy customers
We verify whether a commercial register contains information about the company you are interested in, free of charge. Order a preliminary extract and you will receive the following information:
- Availability of an entry in a commercial register
- Cost of extract from a commercial register
- Other available documents
- Deadline for discharge
- Cost of apostille
- Commercial register extract sample (if available)