Schmidt & Schmidt is offering extracts from the commercial register of Israel on legal entities, partnerships and sole proprietors with translation as a PDF file.
Israel is a parliamentary republic in the Middle East. The currency is the Israeli new Shekel (ILS). The official languages are Hebrew and Arabic. Israel is a highly developed industrialized country.
An extract from the commercial register of Israel can be used in order to:
- Obtain detailed information about potential business partners
- Negotiate foreign trade agreements
- File legal claims
- Register legal entities with foreign participation
- Get verified information about a potential employer
The commercial register of Israel is kept by the Ministry of Justice. The data will be provided in the form of a PDF file as original with translation. Alternatively, the extracts can be sent by mail. You can also order documents legalised by apostille from us. The search in the register is chargeable. An enquiry will be processed within three to five days.
There are different types of extracts from the commercial Register:
Company profile - contains all relevant information about the company
Certificate on the current status - issued by the tax office
The company profile contains the following information:
- Company name
- Registration number
- Date of registration
- Legal form
- Company's status
- Type of economic activity
- Amount of share capital
- Balance sheets
Please note that some of this data might not be available for certain organisations.
Inquiries are processed from 30 minutes.
|Service||Price incl. German VAT 19%||Price excl. VAT|
|Price for an electronic extract from the commercial register of Israel||from 29,75 €||from 25,00 €|
|Price for the translation of an extract of the commercial register of Israel||from 41,65 €||from 35,00 €|
|Price for an extract from the commercial register of Israel with apostille without international shipping||from 297,50 €||from 250,00 €|
Legal forms of Israeli companies
The following types of companies can be registered in Israel:
- Public company
- Private company
- Foreign company
- General partnership
Israel has joined the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents in 1978. The authenticity of documents from Israel is certified by the Hague apostille.
- Fast and reliable processing
- Convenient ordering via online form
- Documents as PDF via e-mail
- No costs, if entry does not exist
- Apostille for the extract
- Discretion and confidentality
- High quality service
We will examine for you whether the target company has been entered into the commercial register. We can provide you with the following information free of charge:
- Existence of an entry in the commercial register
- Cost of an extract from the commercial register
- Further information (balance sheets, P&L, shareholders)
- Processing time
- Cost of one apostille
- Sample of an extract (if available)