Schmidt & Schmidt offers the legalization of documents from Israel by apostille.
Israel has joined the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents in the year 1978. Therefore no diplomatic authentication or legalization of documents from Israel is required for the legal communication with another member state of the convention. The documents only need to be stamped with an "apostille" by the issuing state's authorities in order to be valid in the state of destination. Please note that some countries do not recognize the State of Israel.
Responsible for issuing the apostille are the following institutions:
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for documents issued by the Ministry of Domestic Affairs, Ministry of Education, court or police
- The Ministry of Justice for notarially certified documents (copies etc.).
Some certificates require prior certification.
Documents issued by the authorities and official institutions of Israel, published in Hebrew or Arabic can be apostilled.
The process of legalization of documents in Israel includes verification by authorized officials of their authenticity. After passing through this procedure, a special stamp - an apostille - is affixed to the document (or to its certified copy). As a rule, the apostille is placed on the back of the document, or on a separate sheet, after which the document is stitched.
An apostille is a stamp of rectangular shape. The heading "Apostille (Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961)" must be in French.
The following documents can be authenticated by apostille:
- Certificates of civil status (certificates of birth, death, marriage and divorce)
- Education documents (school reports, certificates, diplomas)
- Trade register excerpts
- Judicial decisions
- Notarially certified copies of documents
- Notarially certified translations
- Further notarial documents (authorizations, last will, declarations)
- Commercial documents legalized by a state organ of registration (articles of incorporation, registration certificates, tax registrations etc.)
Requirements for the documents:
An apostille can be issued exclusively on an original document. Therefor, the latter must be in an apparent good condition, all stamps and signatures have to be clear and readable. Furthermore, it must not contain alien marking and labels.
In addition to the legalization of your documents, we can provide you with high quality translations.
If you want to bring company information before the court, it needs to be legalised as well. We are therefore offering extracts from the commercial register of Israel including apostille and translation.
- No registration or subscription
- Fast and reliable processing
- Payment by invoice
Schmidt & Schmidt guarantees the highest quality and reliability. We render all of our services in strict compliance with the applicable data protection laws. Our specialists are well-equipped and thoroughly acquainted with their tasks.
Working with us is easy and convenient!
Usually, processing the documents takes us 14 days.
Courier services are charged and invoiced separately according to the courier service’s rates.
You can pay for our services by PayPal, bank transfer or card.
|Service||Price incl. German VAT 19%||Price excl. VAT|
|Price for an apostille for a document from Israel without international shipping||from 297,50 €||from 250,00 €|