Schmidt & Schmidt offers the legalization of documents from Uzbekistan by apostille.
Uzbekistan acceded to the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents in 2011. Therefore, no diplomatic authentication or consular legalization of documents from Uzbekistan is needed for successful legal communication with other member states of the Convention. The documents only need to be attested by an apostille certificate with an "apostille" stamp on it by the issuing state's authorities in order to be valid in the state of destination.
The apostille is a stamp of rectangular shape. It should be filled in in the official language of the issuing authority. The heading "Apostille (Convention de la Haye du 5 octobre 1961)" written in French is a necessary requirement for the apostille's validity.
Responsible for issuing the apostille are the following institutions:
- Ministry of Justice for judicial documents
- Public prosecutor's office for documents issued by the prosecutor's office
- State test centre of the Government for educational documents
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs for other documents
The following documents can be authenticated by apostille:
- Certificates of civil status (certificates of birth, death, marriage and divorce)
- Education documents (school reports, certificates, diplomas)
- Trade register excerpts
- Court decisions
- Notarized copies of documents
- Notarially certified translations
- Further notarial documents (authorizations of signatures, last will, declarations)
- Commercial documents legalized by a state registration body (articles of incorporation, registration certificates, tax registrations etc.)
Only original documents or notarized copies issued by public authorities of Uzbekistan can be apostillized.
Requirements for the documents:
The apostille can be exclusively issued for the original document. Therefore, the underlying document must be presented in good condition, with all stamps and signatures clear and readable. Furthermore, it should not contain alien markings or labels.
In addition to the legalization of your documents, we can provide you with high-quality translations.
Should you require company information for use in court, it needs to be legalized as well. We can therefore provide you with extracts from the commercial register of Uzbekistan including the apostille certification and translation into the language of the document's state of destination.
On average, processing the documents takes up to 14 days.
Courier services are charged and invoiced separately according to the courier service’s rates.
You can pay for our services by PayPal, bank transfer or credit card.
|Service||Price incl. German VAT 19%||Price excl. VAT|
|Price for an apostille for a document from Uzbekistan without international shipping||from 297,50 €||from 250,00 €|
|Price for the consular legalization of a document from or for the use in Uzbekistan without international shipping||from 1190,00 €||from 1000,00 €|
Do you have any questions about the offer?
Please feel free to contact us and we will arrange a free of charge consultation!