The new GOST-standard R 56016-2020 “Conformity assessment. The procedure for the compulsory attestation of product conformity with the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union "On Food Safety” was developed as a replacement for the GOST standard R 56016-2014. This standard is used for the conformity assessment of products according to TR CU 021/2011 on food safety.
GOST R 56016-2020 is addressed to applicants (manufacturers, authorised representatives, vendors), certification bodies, accredited testing laboratories (centres) and other interested parties.
The standard contains the following aspects:
- scope of application
- terms and definitions
- general information
- declaration of conformity
- identification and sampling
- food tests
- registration of the declaration of conformity
- replacement of the declaration of conformity
- formation and storage of a range of evidence
- labelling of foodstuffs