On May 15, 2020 a public discussion on the development of standards that are necessary for the implementation of TR CU 012/2011 "On the safety of EX equipment" has begun.
The current program foresees 8 posts, of which 7 involve the development of new standards to ensure safety:
- Devices with protection class “n”
- Characteristics of substances for the classification of gas and steam (test method)
- Material properties for the classification of flammable gases and vapours (test method)
- Use of quality management systems for production of EX-equipment
- Electrical safety devices for supervision of potential ignition sources of EX-equipment
- Intrinsic safety
The public discussion shall be ended in June.