Schmidt & Schmidt disposes of several years of experience in the certification of products for the export to Russia and the EAEU. EAC marking, certification and declaration are among our areas of expertise. We do not want to keep this knowledge for ourselves but would be very happy to share it with you. Therefore we offer one- or two-day seminars for up to 30 participants, both directly in the company and in the form of open seminars.
Our consultants have been collaborating for years with export oriented companies of various sizes from the DACH region and support them in conformity assessment procedures of their products. Therefore they dispose of broad competencies in this area and experiences in the following industry sectors: plant construction, mechanical engineering, metal construction, measurement engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology, medical engineering, food technology and furniture.
Within the seminar the following questions are going to be answered:
- Which requirements apply in the EAEU?
- How do requirements in the EAEU differ from those in the EU?
- Of which steps consists the conformity assessment?
- Which certifications are necessary for the conformity assessment?
- How is the procedure for a manufacturing audit?
- How have the procedures have to be documented?
Technical regulations in EAEU
Since 2011 the EAEU has adopted more than 45 technical regulations, which determine the process of importing products in one of the member states. The aim is to replace national standard, such as the GOST-R standards in Russia, with uniform regulations and to bring the technical regulations of the EAEU into conformity with European standards.
The products of our clients are particularly often affected by the following technical regulations:
- TR CU 004/2011 On safety of low-voltage equipment
- TR CU 010/2011 On safety of machinery and equipment
- TR CU 012/2011 On safety of the EX equipment
- TR CU 016/2011 On safety of appliance burning gaseous fuels
- TR CU 018/2011 On safety of wheeled vehicles
- TR CU 019/2011 On safety of personal protective equipment
- TR CU 020/2011 On electromagnetic compatibility
- TR CU 021/2011 On safety of food
- TR CU 022/2011 On food marking
- TR CU 025/2012 On safety of furniture
- TR CU 029/2013 On safety of food additives, flavor enhancer and processing accessories
- TR CU 030/2012 On safety of lubricants, oils and special fluids
- TR CU 031/2012 On safety of agricultural or forestry operation vehicles and trailers n
- TR CU 032/2013 On safety of pressure equipment
- TR EAEU 037/2016 On restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
The aim of our seminars is to answer all the important questions regarding the relevant regulations.
Many companies are overburdened with the preparation of the technical documentation required for carrying out conformity assessment. Our purpose is to support you in preparing the required documents and to answer all your questions concerning this process. Especially the following documents are relevant for the conformity assessment:
The procedure of safety justification also includes the risk assessment, which follows the ISO norms and therefore is equal for all countries. Within its framework all hazards involved in the operation of a machine are listed and assessed and measures to counteract them are taken. We also support you in the preparation of the risk assessment.
Our prices are based on various criteria, that include in particular the duration of the seminar, the number of speakers and the complexity of the directives discussed. Besides that, the cost for travel and accommodation of the speakers must be taken into account. Please send us a request and we will propose you an individual offer after evaluating the details.