The Americas (or collectively, America) are a land mass that is comprised by the continents of North and South America, and nearby islands. America includes 35 sovereign states and 25 dependent territories.
The United States of America is the country that ranks first in the world GDP ratings. Americas are also the part of the world with the largest amount of offshore zones that offer special conditions for non-resident companies. The prominent examples of such zones are Barbados, Bahamas, Panama, and Saint Kitts and Nevis. Information from companies registered in the offshore centres are often hard to obtain.
With the help of Schmidt & Schmidt, you can significantly reduce the risks associated with the possible insolvency of your customers and business partners and quickly recognize possible fraudsters trying to take advantage of you.
Schmidt & Schmidt offer extracts from commercial registers of the Americas, balance sheets and accounting statements, information on bankruptcy procedures, statutory books, lists of shareholders and other information that should minimise your risks.
What is a commercial register?
In our video we explain the definition and function of a commercial register and how you can verify the reliability and solvency of your foreign business partner.
Should you wish to check the sincerity of your foreign business partner’s request, Schmidt&Schmidt will gladly assist you.
We offer extracts from the commercial registers of more than 100 different registers in countries spread all around the globe. Additionally, we offer annual statements for a variety of companies. The original extract from any commercial register can be sent to you by mail or as a pdf-file via e-mail. Besides that, commercial register extracts can be authenticated with an apostille.
Extracts from commercial registers can be used in order to:
- Obtain information about trade partners in America and check their reliability
- Negotiate foreign trade agreements
- File legal claims
- Register legal entities with foreign participation
- Check potential employers
Information is provided in the electronic form, in PDF format with a translation. If you need to provide an extract in court, it can be sent to you by post, in a notarised or apostilled form. Courier delivery of apostilled documents is paid separately by courier service tariffs.
- Quick and reliable inquiry processing
- Convenient order via online form
- Required document is sent as a PDF-file via e-mail
- Notarised translation
- No charge if required information is unavailable
- Apostille for extracts from commercial registers
- Confidentiality and personal data protection
- Quality service and happy customers
We verify whether a commercial register contains information about the company you are interested in, free of charge. Order a preliminary extract and you will receive the following information:
- Availability of an entry in a commercial register
- Cost of extract from a commercial register
- Other available documents
- Deadline for discharge
- Cost of apostille
- Commercial register extract sample (if available)