Data on real estate of North Macedonia are contained in the Cadastre. The Cadastre is under the jurisdiction of the Land Cadastre Agency of North Macedonia as part of the government of North Macedonia.
The structure of the Agency comprises cadastral centres in Skopje and 29 regions.
Functions of the Agency of Land Cadastre of North Macedonia:
- establishment and control of the geodetic cadastres’ information system
- performance of main geodetic works
- conduction of real estate examination
- registration of rights to real estate
- establishment and maintenance of a land cadastre
- geodetic works for special purposes of significant importance for the Republic of North Macedonia determined by the Government of North Macedonia
- preparation of state topographic maps
- maintenance of the register of spatial units
- creation, maintenance and provision of access of the public to the national spatial data infrastructure
- implementation of supervision over operation of individual entrepreneurs (authorized geodesists) and companies performing geodetic works
The head of the Agency is the director to whom his/her deputy, state advisors, internal audit department, regional cadastre sectors, monitoring and supervision sector, sector of geodetic works, HR management sector, finance and budget sector and other divisions subordinate.
From the Cadastre one may obtain:
- data of cadastral maps
- extracts from cadastral plans of infrastructural objects
- extract of information from the Cadastre
- data on administrative borders
- other data
Extracts from the Cadastre contain:
- historical analysis of a record
- basic cadastral indications
- certificate of identification
- property certificate
- basic data on the object
- information about rights
- other data and documents from the Cadastre
Extracts from the Cadastre may be obtained either in electronic or in a paper form with apostille.
- full address
- cadastral number
Extracts from the Cadastre may be used for:
- confirmation of title to real estate
- receipt of information about the real estate
- debt collection
- analysis of prices for real estate
- other commercial and analytical purposes
* some data may be unavailable for certain items, or may be provided for a fee.
Receipt of documents in electronic form if necessary base information is available is normally carried out for one working day. Approximately 2 weeks are required to obtain documents with apostille.
Extracts are provided subject to the laws of North Macedonia and to the Law on personal data protection.
Moreover, you can order certified translations of your documents into any foreign language.
The requests shall be processed within one business day. Courier delivery of the apostilled extract shall be paid additionally according to the courier tariff rates.
North Macedonia joined the Hague Convention on simplified legalization of documents on January 24, 1965, together with the rest of Yugoslavia. On September 20, 1993 the Convention came into force.
Thus, documents issued in North Macedonia are subject to legalization based on the apostilling procedure, after certified translation such documents acquire full legal force on the territory of all other Hague Convention Member States.
As a rule of thumb, apostillation of extracts takes about two weeks.
|Service||Price incl. German VAT 19%||Price excl. VAT|
|Price for an electronic Extract from the land register of North Macedonia||from 59,50 €||from 50,00 €||Price for the translation of an electronic Extract||from 41,65 €||from 35,00 €|
|Price for an Extract from the land register of North Macedonia with apostille||from 297,50 €||from 250,00 €|