The record of real estate in Belarus is included in the registers kept by the National Cadastral Agency.
The National Cadastral Agency was founded by the State Committee on Property of the Republic of Belarus (SCP of RB), which was established in 1991. In the 1990s, SCP of RB was united with agencies and authorities in charge of geodesy, cartography and land management. From 2002, it became responsible for state registration of titles to real estate and transactions therewith.
Aims of the State Committee on Property
- operating the unified state policy on land and property relations, geodesy, cartography
- maintaining the relevant cadasters and registers
Registration activities shall be performed by the designated official - registrar.
The Unified State Real Estate Register shall include
- the data about real estate objects and title thereto
- the data about limitations
- the data about transactions
The main document provided from the real estate register of Belarus is an electronic extract in Russian. The statement contains the following information about the object:
- cadastral number (for land plots) or inventory number (for permanent structures and isolated premises)
- intended use
- key parameters
- data about rights and limitation of rights
- data about title holders
- data about transactions
- documents, which served as the basis for registration of the object, rights, limitations, etc.
The cost and terms of obtaining a paper statement with the register seal depend on the geographical location of the object.
Inquiries are processed from 30 minutes.
|Service||Price incl. German VAT 19%||Price excl. VAT|
|Price for an Extract from the land register of Belarus||from 71,40 €||from 60,00 €|
|Price for a Extract from the land register of Belarus with apostille||from 178,50 €||from 150,00 €|
- cadastral number
- inventory number
Extract from the Real Estate Register of Belarus may be used for:
- confirmation of title to real estate
- receipt of information about the real estate item
- debt collection
- analysis of prices for real estate
- other commercial and analytical purposes
* some data may be unavailable for a particular item or may be provided for a fee.
The period of extract provision shall be reported individually.
Belarus joinedthe Hague Convention on simplified legalization of documents on May 31, 1992.
Thus, the documents issued in Belarus shall be legalized under the simplified procedure - Apostille.
Extracts for the land register shall be provided subject to the laws of Belarus and to the Law on personal data protection.
The requests shall be processed within one business day. Courier delivery of the apostilled extract shall be paid additionally according to the courier tariff rates.