In addition to our consulting services we offer you as well to support you with any processes regarding the conformity assessment - even on site. Our long-term experience in certification of products for the export to Russia or the EAEU, especially in EAC marking, certification and declaration, allows us to offer you a broad range of different services. Combined with our expertise, our network and our office in the centre of Moscow we are the perfect partner for the certification process of your products.
We have been collaborating for years with export oriented companies of various sizes and have supported them in conformity assessment procedures of their products. Therefore we dispose of broad competencies in this area and experiences in the following industry sectors: plant construction, mechanical engineering, metal construction, measurement engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology, medical engineering, food technology and furniture.
Our broad range of services in the area of project support includes the following aspects:
- Communication with public bodies: Thanks to russian native speakers in our team and numerous contacts in Russia we are able to mediate between you and the relevant authorities.
- Communication with the client: We can also clarify safely and directly arising questions with your client.
- Translation of documents: We offer you a broad range of translation services, including a fast and correct translation of all important documents into Russian.
- On site inspection: We are happy to examine your production facility in advance. Thanks to their experience our experts dispose of the necessary technical knowledge in order to give you more details regarding the manufacturing process.
- Manufacturing audit: To save you unnecessary effort we agree to carry out the manufacturing audit in the production facility.
Do you want to make yourself or your colleagues experts in certification in Russia and the EAEU? We also offer informative seminars, pratice-oriented workshops and webinars held by our specialists.
Technical regulations in the EAEU
Since 2011 the EAEU has adopted more than 45 technical regulations, which determine the process of importing products in one of the member states. The aim is to replace national standard, such as the GOST-R standards in Russia, with uniform regulations and to bring the technical regulations of the EAEU into conformity with European standards.
The products of our clients are particularly often affected by the following technical regulations:
- TR CU 004/2011 On safety of low-voltage equipment
- TR CU 010/2011 On safety of machinery and equipment
- TR CU 012/2011 On safety of the EX equipment
- TR CU 016/2011 On safety of appliance burning gaseous fuels
- TR CU 018/2011 On safety of wheeled vehicles
- TR CU 019/2011 On safety of personal protective equipment
- TR CU 020/2011 On electromagnetic compatibility
- TR CU 021/2011 On safety of food
- TR CU 022/2011 On food marking
- TR CU 025/2012 On safety of furniture
- TR CU 029/2013 On safety of food additives, flavor enhancer and processing accessories
- TR CU 030/2012 On safety of lubricants, oils and special fluids
- TR CU 031/2012 On safety of agricultural or forestry operation vehicles and trailers n
- TR CU 032/2013 On safety of pressure equipment
- TR EAEU 037/2016 On restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
The prices for our consulting services depend on different criteria, that include in particular the scope of the service, the complexity of the directives discussed, the number of consultants involved and the time exposure. Please send us a request and we will propose you an individual offer after evaluating the details.