The register of electronic equipment for which the use of hazardous substances is restricted, will come into force on November 18, 2018. The products have to conform with the guidelines of the technical regulation TR EAEU 037/2016 On restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
The register includes the following types of products:
- Electrical household appliances
- Electronic data processing machines and devices
- Telecommunication equipment
- Electronic office equipment
- Power tools
- Lighting equipment
- Electronic musical instruments
- Curcuit breakers
- Ionisation smoke detectors, alarms
- Cash machines and electronic cash registers
- Kiosk systems
The conformity assessment is carried out in the form of the EAC declaration.
Important! The conformity assessment of much of the equipment mentioned above is arranged in three technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU): TR CU 004/2011 On safety of low-voltage equipment, TR CU 020/2011 On electromagnetic compatibility und um TR EAEU 037/2016 On restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.