On december 8, 2020 a public discussion on two draft decisions of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEC) Board began.
They concern changes in the rules for issuing EAC certificates and declarations.
- GLN - Global Location Number
- GTIN-Code - Global Trade Item Number
- Registration number of the customs declaration
The changes also concern the new rules on replacing the certificate without having to pass a new certification process.
It is possible in the following cases:
- there are errors/typing errors in the certificate;
- change of organisational and legal form, name of the legal entity, its location, contact details of the applicant/manufacturer
- change of the customs tariff number
- exclusion of a production facility
The public discussion of both draft documents is open until january 29, 2021.