On September 17, 2019, the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) announced an order No. 154, which includes a list of goods subjected to a sanitary-epidemiological supervision.
The document includes 18 types of products and an additional one, which can be subjected for temporary measures of health control.
There are main groups of goods:
- anti-icing reagents
- goods for air cleaning and filtration
- products, that are in contact with food
- agrochemicals and pesticides
- personal protective equipment
- tobacco products, including raw materials
- building materials with radioactive substances
- products with ionizing radiation
- clothes, shoes and materials that are in contact with human skin
- products from natural raw materials that are processed during the manufacturing process
- publishing products for educational institutions, children and adolescents
- products of mechanical engineering
- synthetic, polymer and other materials for construction, transport and household items
- chemical and petrochemical products, paints and varnishes, household chemical goods
- perfumes, cosmetics, oral hygiene products
- products for domestic and drinking water supply, water treatment, pools
- products for children
- food products
Each type of product is assigned its own code, which should be used for implementation of general processes in the field of sanitary measures.
The directory will be applied from the effective date of the its adoption - on October 19, 2019.