On November 16, 2020 a public discussion on the draft update of TR CU 017/2011 " On the safety of light industry products" has started. The regulations must be revised and adapted to the new standards.
The EAc certificate is issued according to the one of the following standard schemes:
- 1c or 2c - for series production
- 3c - for a single delivery or batch delivery
The EAC declaration is issued according to the following standard schemes:
- 1d, 3d or 6d - for serial production
- 2d or 4d - for single delivery of batch delivery
At the same time, only schemes 3d, 4d or 6d may be used for certain categories of goods. These include:
- clothing of the second and third layer
- fabrics for underwear, clothing and towels
- leather and fur products
- socks and stockings of the second layer
- table and kitchen linen
- bath towels and bed linen
- scarves and shawls
The open discussion on the project is scheduled to end on January 25, 2021.