We provide Extracts from the land register of Armenia with translation into the language of the document's state of destination and Apostille.
The record of real estate in Armenia is included in the Real Estate Cadaster.
In 2011-2012, the Cadaster of Armenia was reformed into the system of electronic services, the Committee structure was simplified, the system of back offices was introduced.
The Cadaster of Armenia operates electronically. Remote receipt of information: via the Internet after login on the website, or by mail.
Cadastral number is assigned to each real estate item, regardless of the form of ownership. A separate record sheet is filled in for each real estate item.
Main documents of real estate state registration
- Cadastral map
- Cadastral file
- full address
- owner's passport data
The main document provided from the Real estate Register of Armenia is an official certificate in paper form with a seal. This document is provided in Armenian and contains the following information:
- about the owners
- full address
- the number in the cadastre
- date of registration
The amount of information in the extract may be different for each specific case.
NB: Information about some companies may be unavailable, or available for a fee.
Inquiries are processed from 30 minutes.
|Service||Price incl. German VAT 19%||Price excl. VAT|
|Price for an Extract from the land register of Armenia||from 119,00 €||from 100,00 €|
|Price for a Extract from the land register of Armenia with apostille||from 238,00 €||from 200,00 €|
Record Sheet sections
- description of a real estate item, specifying cadastral codes, location, size, purpose of use of the land plot, building, construction, etc.
- rights with respect to a real estate item, subjects of these rights, and information about them
- limitations with respect to a real estate item, including easements
Cadastral maps (plans) of real estate items are the reduced or generalized displays of locality in certain scale and the legend sheet, on which real estate items are shown (regardless of the form of ownership), their location, boundaries, surface, kind and type, above- and underground facilities, etc.
The works related to cadastral cartography are performed by individuals and legal entities under the relevant license. The initial (basic) works related to cadastral cartography are funded by the state budget, and renovation works - by the owner, or by the user.
Cadastral file, which is created for each real estate item, shall include the documents supporting rights and limitations with respect to separate real estate items.
A cadastral file shall include:
- title to land (for subsistence (horticultural) farming, dacha, for housing construction and maintenance, for (collective) farming, or urban development), to buildings and constructions, devoted to the real estate subjects, which passed into their ownership or use
- agreements for alienation (purchase), lease, sublease, use, pledge, mortgage, exchange and easement of real estate property, as well as court orders, decisions on easement
- orders or contracts for transfer of lands, buildings or constructions for use
- contracts for land plot boundaries adjustment, connection or division thereof
- orders and contracts for limitations of real estate use
- orders, decisions and decrees of court on termination of title to real estate
- orders and decisions on termination of rights to use and lease of land, buildings or constructions
- order on full or partial abandonment of real estate property
- documents supporting title to real estate property, limitation of such title, creation, transfer, alteration or termination thereof
The Cadaster of Armenia is public. Generally, provision of restricted information therefrom is forbidden (e.g. state secret, etc.).
Search in the Register upon payment of a state fee only. Search by the number of a registration certificate or location of real estate property only.
Extract from the land register of Armenia may be used for:
- confirmation of title to real estate
- receipt of information about the real estate item
- debt collection
- analysis of prices for real estate
- other commercial and analytical purposes
* some data may be unavailable for a particular item, or may be provided for a fee.
The period of extract provision shall be reported individually.
Extracts for the land register shall be provided subject to the laws of Armenia and to the Law on personal data protection.
Armenia joined the Hague Convention on simplified legalization of documents on November 19, 1993.
Thus, the documents issued in Armenia shall be legalized under the simplified procedure - Apostille.
The requests shall be processed within one business day.
Courier delivery of the apostilled extract shall be paid additionally according to the courier tariff rates.