In contrast to our seminars and workshops our two- or three-hour webinars offer a compact insight in the topic certification of products which shall be exported to Russia or the EAEU. You can assist the presentation of our speakers comfortably from your computer and still have the possibility to ask question interactively.
Thanks to many years of experience our experts dispose of in-depth knowledge regarding the topics EAC marking, certification and -declaration and expertise, especially in the following industry sectors: plant construction, mechanical engineering, metal construction, measurement engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology, medical engineering, food technology and furniture.
In case of strong demand, we can also prepare webinars which focus separately on one industry or on one or more technical regulations.
The products of our clients are particularly often affected by the following technical regulations:
- TR CU 004/2011 On safety of low-voltage equipment
- TR CU 010/2011 On safety of machinery and equipment
- TR CU 012/2011 On safety of the EX equipment
- TR CU 016/2011 On safety of appliance burning gaseous fuels
- TR CU 018/2011 On safety of wheeled vehicles
- TR CU 019/2011 On safety of personal protective equipment
- TR CU 020/2011 On electromagnetic compatibility
- TR CU 021/2011 On safety of food
- TR CU 022/2011 On food marking
- TR CU 025/2012 On safety of furniture
- TR CU 029/2013 On safety of food additives, flavor enhancer and processing accessories
- TR CU 030/2012 On safety of lubricants, oils and special fluids
- TR CU 031/2012 On safety of agricultural or forestry operation vehicles and trailers n
- TR CU 032/2013 On safety of pressure equipment
- TR EAEU 037/2016 On restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
Our webinars usually can be booked at a fixed price. If you are interested in a webinar on a specific topic you can send us a request anytime. In case of strong demand we then may submit you an offer.