Many exporters from Germany, Austria and Switzerland find it very difficult to keep an overview in the regulation jungle of EAC marking, EAC certification, EAC declaration, state registration and GOST-norms.Our specialists at Schmidt & Schmidt dispose of several years of experience in the certification of products for the export to Russia and the EAEU and would like to share their expertise with you.
We are happy to provide you the necessary skills and competencies in the form of consulting services, seminars, workshops and much more.
We offer high-quality seminars, both directly in your company and in the form of open seminars.
Our competent specialists can teach you necessary skills in practical workshops.
You can benefit from our knowledge easily from your computer as well. Register for one of our webinars!
Are you looking for a professional speaker? Our specialists offer to speak at various events about certification in Russia.
Are you planning to export your products to Russia or in the EAEU? We would be happy to advise you in advance.
We would be glad to assist you on site with the certification of your products in Russia and the EAEU and give you advice.
Technical regulations in the EAEU
Since 2011 the EAEU has adopted more than 45 technical regulations, which determine the process of importing products in one of the member states. The aim is to replace national standard, such as the GOST-R standards in Russia, with uniform regulations and to bring the technical regulations of the EAEU into conformity with European standards.
The products of our clients are particularly often affected by the following technical regulations:
- TR CU 004/2011 On safety of low-voltage equipment
- TR CU 010/2011 On safety of machinery and equipment
- TR CU 012/2011 On safety of the EX equipment
- TR CU 016/2011 On safety of appliance burning gaseous fuels
- TR CU 018/2011 On safety of wheeled vehicles
- TR CU 019/2011 On safety of personal protective equipment
- TR CU 020/2011 On electromagnetic compatibility
- TR CU 021/2011 On safety of food
- TR CU 022/2011 On food marking
- TR CU 025/2012 On safety of furniture
- TR CU 029/2013 On safety of food additives, flavor enhancer and processing accessories
- TR CU 030/2012 On safety of lubricants, oils and special fluids
- TR CU 031/2012 On safety of agricultural or forestry operation vehicles and trailers n
- TR CU 032/2013 On safety of pressure equipment
- TR EAEU 037/2016 On restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
The procedure of safety justification also includes the risk assessment, which follows the ISO norms and therefore is equal for all countries. Within its framework all hazards involved in the operation of a machine are listed and assessed and measures to counteract them are taken. We also support you in the preparation of the risk assessment.