For most of the products it is easy to determine what kind of proof is required. The list of quality and safety criteria for most products and the procedure for confirming their conformity are described in the Technical Regulations (TR CU) of the Eurasian Economic Union.
Large projects usually involve the delivery of a large system consisting of several components. Therefore, it is essential to determine in advance which documents are required for a smooth project execution. For this purpose, a certification matrix is created. The certification matrix provides an overview of which products/product types or components require which certificates of conformity and additional documents.
The matrix is usually written in Excel format and consists of the following elements:
- product designation
- designation of the required proof of conformity
- designation of the required technical documents
The most common conformity certificates that must be shown by manufacturers, importers and sellers are:
- EAC certificates according to the Technical Regulations of the EAEU
- EAC declaration according to the Technical Regulations of the EAEU
- certificate on state registration
- fire safety certificates
- type approval for measuring equipment - Pattern Approval Certificate
- certificate of calibration
- Licenses or other approvals
There are several technical documents which has to be provided:
- technical passport
- risk assessment
- industrial safety expertise
- safety data sheet for chemical products
If you plan a large project in Russia and you want to be sure to consider all required conformity certificates and documents, the team of Schmidt & Schmidt is happy to support you.