TR EAEU 050/2021 establishes mandatory requirements for application and enforcement in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union for products intended for civil defense and protection against natural and man-made emergencies that are exported to the customs territory of the Union.
Adopted on October 05, 2021
Will become effective on June 1, 2023
Transition period until January 2025
- Technical means of protective civil defense structures (e.g. protective devices, ventilation devices)
- Technical means for alarming, communication and control
- Rescue equipment (e.g. victim search equipment, special protective clothing)
- Technical means for monitoring emergency situations (e.g. sensors and measuring devices for monitoring changes in the state of environmental parameters)
TR EAEU 050/2021 does not apply to:
- а) for products designed and modified to detect, detect or protect against bacteriological (biological) objects and radioactive materials that can be used for military purposes
- b) Products designed and modified to detect, detect or protect against toxic chemicals used in chemical weapons and counterinsurgency chemicals
- c) for products that are subject to the Technical Regulation TR CU 019/2011 on the safety of personal protective equipment
Conformity assessment procedure
- for serial production - 1C and 2C
- for a batch delivery - 3C
- for a single delivery - 4C
Products and packaging must be labeled with the following information:
- Name and (or) designation of type, brand, model
- Intended use, most important technical parameters and product properties
- Country of manufacture
- Name and address of manufacturer
- Trademarks (if any)
- Date of manufacture
- Lifetime (if required)
- Composition of raw materials (if required)
- Manufacturer's Warranty (if required)
- Lot number (if required)
The labeling must be in Russian and, if the legislation of the Member States so requires, in the official languages of the Member State on whose territory the chemical products are sold.
The marking must be clear and legible, resistant to mechanical stress, chemicals and climatic influences, and must remain until the full use and (or) disposal (processing) of chemical products.
The validity of the certificate for series production is 5 years, for batches or individual deliveries the term is unlimited.