The technical regulation TR EAEU 051/2021 On safety of poultry meat and products of its processing specifies the requirements for poultry meat and products from its processing that are placed on the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union.
Adopted on October 29, 2021
Not yet entered into force
Poultry meat and products from its processing, including e.g.:
- Poultry meat
- Poultry by-products
- Poultry skin
- Poultry products for baby food, etc.
TR EAEU 051/2021 does not apply to:
- Poultry and products of its processing produced by citizens at home and/or on private farms
- specialized foods (with the exception of poultry and products of its processing intended for baby food)
- Food products for which, according to the recipe, the mass of the slaughter and meat products is 50 percent in total or exceeds the mass of the poultry and its processed products
- Food additives and biologically active food supplements
- Food products from catering establishments made using or based on poultry
- Food in which the content of poultry meat ingredients according to the recipe is less than 5 percent
Conformity assessment procedure
The conformity assessment of poultry and poultry products must be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the technical regulations TR EAEU 051/2021 on the safety of poultry meat and products from its processing and TR CU 021/2011 On safety of food.
The conformity confirmation with the requirements of the Technical Regulation TR CU 051/2021 takes the form of:
- Veterinary and hygiene control
- EAC Declaration according to the scheme 3d, 4d or 6d
The products declared according to TR CU 051/2021 must be marked with the EAC mark.
Detailed requirements for food labeling are specified in TR CU 022/2011 On Food Marking.
Foodstuffs in circulation, including raw materials for the food industry, must have appropriate accompanying documents that ensure the traceability of the product.
- Technical documentation
- Copy of Quality Management System Certificate
- Test reports
- Copy of contract (supply contract) and shipping documents
- Contract with the manufacturer
The validity of the certificate of conformity for series production is 5 years, for batches or individual deliveries the term is unlimited.