Registers of bankruptcy and insolvency procedures are one of the most important information sources that ensures transparency and legal certainty of business activities for all interested parties.
The term “insolvency” implies inability to fulfil debt liabilities when payments are due. Legal entities and companies use the term “bankruptcy”. If a creditor is unable to fulfil such liabilities, they must declare bankruptcy, and submit this information to authorities.
The main goal of the European bankruptcy registers is to register, keep, check, and publish information about bankruptcy procedures of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs.
Extracts from the European bankruptcy registers can be used in order to:
- Obtain detailed information about potential business partners
- Negotiate foreign trade agreements
A united bankruptcy register of the European Union was created in 2014. It contains data about 7 EU member states. Furthermore, there are national bankruptcy registers in the EU countries. Amount of available information depends on a country.
Countries with separate bankruptcy registers
|Cyprus||Czech Republic||England and Wales|
There are some countries that do not have separate bankruptcy registers. However, in this case it is possible to obtain bankruptcy records by requesting such extracts from the national business registers. This applies to such countries as:
Extract contains the following information:
- Full legal name of a company
- Date of beginning of bankruptcy procedures
- Name of the authorised court
- Bankruptcy commissioner details
- Termination of bankruptcy procedures
NB: Amount of available information depends on a country.
To get a required document, we will need the following information about a company:
- Full legal name
- Incomplete name with full legal address
- Registration number
- Quality advice and personal approach to every client
- No need for registration or knowledge of foreign languages
- Courier delivery of extracts within one day
- Receiving information within 24 hours
We provide extracts from the register in strict compliance with the legislation of the European Union and the General Data Protection Regulation.
|Service||Price incl. German VAT 19%||Price excl. VAT|
|Verification of one number||from 23,80 €||from 20,00 €|