By conformity assessment of some EAC Certificate or EAC Declaration products, technical regulations of Eurasian Economic Union require a manufacturing audit. It mainly concerns the EAC Certification for series production. It applies to the products included in the following technical regulations:
- TR CU 004/2011 On safety of low-voltage equipment
- TR CU 010/2011 On safety of machinery and equipment
- TR CU 020/2011 On electromagnetic compatibility
- TR CU 016/2011 On safety of appliances burning gaseous fuels
- TR CU 012/2011 On safety of the equipment for operation in explosive atmospheres
- TR ZU 011/2011 Elevator safety
- TR ZU 008/2011 On the safety of toys
In some cases, production audit may be replaced by certification of the quality management system if the manufacturer is ISO 9001 certified. Such certification makes it possible to obtain an EAC certificate with the maximum possible duration of five years.
The audit is carried out by a notified body on site. Performance of the production audit is governed by the national standard of the Russian Federation GOST-R 54293-2010 "Production audit for conformity assessment procedures".
The aim of the audit is to determine if the production processes meet the requirements set out in the technical regulations. The procedure and objects of the audit are defined in the technical regulations, for example in Annex 13 of TR CU 018/2011 On safety of wheeled vehicles.
The following areas are checked:
- infrastructure (territory, production hall, means of transport, etc.)
- documentation (technical documents, business documents, commercial register extract)
- technological equipment
- measuring equipment
- product labeling
- acceptance test and incoming inspection
- process monitoring
The following documents must be provided:
- certificates for raw materials, primary products and components
- GOST oder EAC Certificates if available
- test reports
- instruction manual
- technical passport
- safety justification
- construction documents
- quality management certificates
- production documents
- testing and control methods
- product catalog
- founding documents
Inconsistency in the production or absence of the necessary documentation may result in the refuse of certification. The manufacturer must then submit the missing documents and eliminate the discrepancies within the specified deadline.
After the manufacturing audit, the auditors prepare a final report. The report is decisive for the further conformity assessment procedure.
We offer a competent and professional audit support. We are always on your side in the preparation and execution of the manufacturing audit. Our translators are also ready to help you.
Our experienced experts develop high-quality technical documentation for the conformity assessment: EAC Certificate, EAC Declaration, state registration, fire safety certification, etc. If necessary, we can translate your documents into Russian.
An individual approach to each customer, loyalty, transparency and the highest quality are the foundations of our company. That's why we offer you:
- price transparency
- high quality of technical documentation
- swift processing of orders
- delivery of documents free of charge
Costs for the preparation of the safety justification
The cost for preparation of the safety justification depends on various factors. We always find an individual concept and offer a variety of payment options to meet the needs of our customers.