The energy, chemical, oil and gas processing equipment such as pressure vessels, industrial piping, steam generators, boilers and pressure accessories belongs to the category of overpressure operated devices called pressure equipment.
The pressure equipment is a separate group, which includes potentially dangerous equipment, for which particularly high safety requirements are defined. For this reason, a technical regulation has been developed in the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), which sets strict requirements for industrial safety and reliability of pressure equipment.
On July 2, 2013 the technical regulation TR CU 032/2013 On safety of pressure equipment came into force and established standard safety requirements for pressure equipment and its marking. This regulation has been developed in accordance with the European Directives on Pressure Equipment 97/23/EG, 2009/105/EU and 2010/35 /EU.
For the import of pressure equipment to Russia and in the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU), the proof of compliance with the requirements of the Technical Regulations TR 032/2013 is required.
The TR CU 032/2013 applies to:
- boilers and steam generators
- safety accessories
- pressure accessories
The TR CU 032/2013 does not apply to:
- main pipeline
- gas distribution network
- equipment for use in the field of nuclear energy
- equipment for use on sea and inland waterways
- brake systems of rail vehicles
- container for use on airplanes
- parts of machines which are not self-contained containers (housings of pumps, turbines, compressors or motors
- medical individual pressure chambers
- housing of high voltage equipment
- non-metallic flexible containers
- containers for hot water
The equipment and the corresponding conformity assessment procedure are divided into 4 groups of hazard. The following criteria are decisive for classification:
- maximum permissible pressure (PS)
- volume (m3) or nominal width (mm)
- the product of maximum permissible pressure and volume or nominal width
and substances (gas or liquid) or group of applied substances used:
- Group 1: hazardous substances (Flammable, oxidizing, combustible, explosive and toxic gases, liquids and vapours)
- Group 2: other substances not mentioned in Group 1
The EAC Declaration according to TR CU 032/2013 is required for pressure equipment of hazardous classes 1 and 2.
The certification process depends on whether it is a contract delivery, serial production or delivery of components. In case of serial production, a manufacturing audit is usually required.
If pressure devices or assemblies are subject to conformity assessment according to several technical regulations of the EAEU, in which a proof of conformity is required, the products must be certified or declared according to all related technical regulations. For example, the industrial accessories for pressure equipment are subject to the confirmation of conformity according to TR CU 032/2013, as well as it is subject to the EAC declaration according to TR CU 010/2011 On safety of machinery. If these accessories are equipped with electrical controls, they should also conform to the requirements of TR CU 004/2011 On safety of low voltage systems and TR CU 020/2011 On electromagnetic compatibility.
In contrast to many other technical regulations, TR CU 032/2013 does not provide the possibility to replace the EAC declaration by the EAC certification at the request of the applicant.
The EAC declaration of conformity can only be applied by the company established in the Eurasian Economic Union. For this reason an authorized representative within the EAEU is required. If you need an authorized representative, we will be happy to offer you a suitable company that takes over this function.
The proof of conformity is issued for up to five years.
- general description of the pressure equipment
- vessel passport
- safety justification with risk assessment
- instruction manual
- strength calculations
- technical passport of protective device
- technical drawings
- test reports
- quality certificates and approvals at hand
- ISO 9001 Certificate
The pressure equipment that conforms to the requirements of TR CU 032/2013 should be marked with the EAC mark of the EAEU. The placing of products on the market without relevant mark can be punished with a fine and confiscation.
Detailed information about our prices and certificates you can find here.
Delivery of the documentation
If you order the EAC Certificate on Pressure Equipment, you will receive a copy of it via email immediately after our successful certification procedure. The original document and two certified copies will be send by post.
Our highest priority is not only to deliver an individually tailored service to every client, but also to offer an impeccable level of transparency and the highest standard of qualify.
- swift processing of inquiries and assignments
- low costs due to our exceptional operating efficiency
- postal delivery of EAC certificates free of charge
- profound knowledge of technical regulation
Our goal is to establish a mutually beneficial business relationship with all of our clients and partners.
Please call us or send us an email. We will provide you with a free, non-binding quote and will be glad to answer all your questions about TR CU certification. Convince yourself of the quality of our services!