The conformity assessment of industrial plants is a compulsory procedure of state supervision. The conformity assessment must prove that industrial plants satisfy the relevant provisions of the correspondent directives and do not endanger the health and safety of persons and property. After successful conformity assessment the EAC Certificate or EAC Declaration is drawn up.
The conformity assessment procedure must normally be carried out for industrial plants. The following technical regulations come into consideration:
- TR CU 010/2011 On safety of machinery and plants
- TR CU 004/2011 On safety of low-voltage plants
- TR CU 016/2011 On safety of appliances burning gaseous fuels
- TR CU 020/2011 On electromagnetic compatibility
- TR CU 032/2013 On safety of pressure plants
Generally, pivotal technical regulation for industrial plants is TR CU 010/2011 On safety of machinery and plants. Nevertheless, industrial plants can also subject to other regulations mentioned above, depending on their functionality.
The basis for the conformity assessment of industrial plants builds the legislation of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Russian Federation:
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 982 of December 1, 2009 "On the approval of a list of products subject to compulsory certification and declaration"
- Federal Law Nr. 184-FZ of December, 27 2002 "About technical regulation"
- Decision of the Eurasian Customs Commission No 621 of April, 7 2011 "On the application of standardized schemes in the conformity assessment procedures"
- Federal Law N 116-FZ of July, 21 1997 "About the safety of production plants with enhanced hazard"
- Decision of the Commission of the Eurasian Economic Union Nr. 711 of July, 15 2011 "About obligatory marking"
Conformity assessment procedure
EAC Certification or EAC Declaration is carried out as follows:
- Step: filing of application at the notified certification body
- Step: the notified certification body checks the documentation
- Step: product classification and sampling
- Step: testing
- Step: manufacturing audit (if set out in the technical regulation)
- Step: monitoring of the certified product
- detailed description of the plants
- identification of the plants
- HS Codes
- technical passport
- safety justification
- instruction manual
- detailed drawings
- technical file
- test reports
- available certificates: ISO, DIN, CE, CB
Other documents can be required.
The manufacturer, which is not established in one of the Member States of the Eurasian Economic Union, is not entitled to apply for any EAC conformity certificate.
In accordance with applicable law and in accordance with the technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union, only an entrepreneur residing in the territory of the Customs Union may be designated as an authorized representative.
In order to get the conformity certificate, the foreign manufacturer must appoint an authorized representative in one of the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union. He represents the interests in the certifying bodies of the Eurasian Economic Union regarding the safety and quality of products and compliance with technical regulations. Our company - Schmidt & Schmidt - offers you an authorized representative on the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union.
The products declared according to technical regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union must be marked with the EAC conformity mark before placing on the market. The conformity mark shall be affixed to each unit and (or) shipping documents. The marking must be carried out in such a way that it is easily recognizable and legible throughout the entire shelf life of the product. Appropriate marking may only be made if the corresponding production meets the requirements of all relevant technical regulations.
Time duration and costs of the conformity assessment procedure
Time duration and costs of the conformity assessment procedure depend on many factors such as product type, complexity of tests needed etc.
The exact conditions of the conformity assessment procedure are always determined individually on the basis of the documents received.
The conformity assessment process can take a few weeks.
Delivery of Documents
You will receive a copy of the EAC certificate or EAC declaration by e-mail immediately after the procedure has been successfully completed. In just a few days, the original will be delivered to you by post.
Our export consultants have many years of experience in the import of goods to Russia and its customs processing. We offer a comprehensive service package, which includes the preparation of all necessary documents, the corresponding customs handling, and the logistics. We will help you acquire necessary certificates and permits.
- counselling on all questions about the import of furniture
- execution of copies of conformity certificates
- provision of an authorized representative
- execution of all necessary documentation
- translation of documents into Russian(labels, product descriptions, etc.)
- customs clearance
- communication with end comsumers
- execution of foreign trade contracts
- delivery to any place in the world
We rely on the German commercial tradition of management. Responsibility, competence and loyalty are not empty words for us, but the basis of our commercial philosophy. Our customers choose us because we prove every day that our services are the right choice for those who appreciate both your time and money. That is why we guarantee:
- personal handling of each order
- high quality of services
- swift processing of your documents
- free from defect of title
Our goal is to establish a mutually beneficial business relationship with all of our clients and partners.