A lot of German companies still fear the risks of doing business with the former member states of the Soviet Union. The level of information available about companies from these countries though, has increased significantly in recent years. It is now much easier to obtain information on the creditworthiness and trustworthiness of prospective business partners from the EAEU member states. Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan keep a state register of legal entities and natural persons that contains all relevant information on a company: the company name, the legal form, address and contact details, type of economic activity, date of registration, management as well as the founders and owners, tax number, the amount of the share capital, information on authorisations obtained and operationg licenses and branches.
Extracts from the commercial register are required:
- To obtain information on your business partners abroad and to review their reliability
- For the preparation of foreign trade contracts
- For the filing of a suit
- For the registration of a joint venture in a third country within the EU
- To review prospective employers
Schmidt & Schmidt offers extracts from the commercial registers of Russia and other EAEU member states on legal entities, partnerships and sole proprietors. Furthermore we are offering financial statements and balance sheets of various legal entities.
If needed – for example, for real estate transactions – we can also obtain extracts from the property register which contains information on the proprietor, qualities and encumbrance of real estate.
You can also order the extracts without registration and subscription. Simply fill out our online form. Our specialists will research missing information, obtain the commercial register extract, translate it and send you the original, the translation and the invoice for our services by e-mail. You do not need to take a risk, as you will get the documents needed at a fixed price. According to your wishes, we can have the extracts from the commercial registers authenticated by apostille. The documents will be sent to you by mail. Additional fees for the apostille will be charged.
Furthermore, we are offering the following services:
- Extracts from the Russian property register
- Financial statements and balance sheets of legal entities
- Review of the Russian tax identification number TIN
- Review of identity cards
- Contact details of Russian companies by industry and/or region
- Customs statistics from Russia and EAEU
- Fast and reliable processing
- Convenient ordering via online form
- Documents as PDF via e-mail
- No costs, if entry does not exist
- Apostille for the extract
- Discretion and confidentality
- High quality service
We will examine for you whether the target company has been entered into the commercial register. We can provide you with the following information free of charge:
- Existence of an entry in the commercial register
- Cost of an extract from the commercial register
- Further information (balance sheets, P&L, shareholders)
- Processing time
- Cost of one apostille
- Sample of an extract (if available)